BLUE THE POP FILTER - POP FILTER
Blue The Pop Filter - Pleated Bag Filter.
Blue The Pop Filter
- A pop filter or pop shield is an anti-pop noise protection filter for microphones, typically used in a recording studio. It serves to reduce or eliminate 'popping' sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing.
- A screen placed on a microphone grille that attenuates or filters out pop disturbances before they strike the microphone diaphragm. Usually made of open-cell plastic foam or silk, a pop filter reduces pop and wind noise
- A pop filter is a handy device used to remove the plosive "popping" sound that is typically picked up with a microphone when a 'p' or 't' sound is made. This is caused by a rush or air hitting the diaphragm of a microphone.
- Blue color or pigment
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime; "he had eyes of bright blue"
- Blue clothes or material
- turn blue
- of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky; "October's bright blue weather"- Helen Hunt Jackson; "a blue flame"; "blue haze of tobacco smoke"
Fields of Green & Skies of Blue
ISO 200 - 17mm - f/6.3 - 1/30 - Canon T1i - Tamron 17-50mm
The skies we so beautiful with pink highlights when I visited Chehalis! I love the color contrasts between the vivid green fields and cool blue skies! Looking at this image almost brings back the smell and feel of the cool Spring breeze as I poked around the farmland looking for some fun shots! :D
This image has a graduated exposure filter coming down over the sky. I increased the contrast of the sky and popped the clarity in LR 3. Then I slightly bumped up the vibrant colors and increased the luminance of the green field. More editing that I normally due but I wanted to recreate the POP feel of the natural colors! Ended it all with a vignette and a frame in CS 5!
The Blue Hour in Trakai
An exposure of nearly 10 minutes of the clouds drifting slowly after the sunset over lake Galve in Trakai, Lithuania. I was waiting for the lights to come on at Trakai castle and I thought I'd pop the 10 stop ND filter and do an extra long exposure in the meantime :)
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8
Lee Big Stopper
17mm | f/13 | ISO200 | 557 sec
aqua pure water filters australia
fram filter chart
holmes humidifier filter
carbon filter shower
reverse osmosis water filter uk
franke water filter cartridge
transfer function of high pass filter